Posted: 2 May, 2014
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Hong Kong and throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in three main areas:
IT Managed Services
With offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai, EIRE Systems is in a position to provide local, regional, and global IT strategy and technology solutions at all levels to our clients.
• Work with multinational financial clients
• Engage with new technologies
• Excellent learning opportunities
EIRE Systems is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join our operation. This role will provide technical support and consulting services on all IT related matters to our clients. The successful candidate will need to ensure a high quality level of system support services to all clients in a diverse business environment and deliver IT infrastructure services, products and solutions seamlessly.
• IT Infrastructure Support:
Provide technical support and work with overseas IT teams to support desktop hardware, laptop, peripherals, desk phones, mobile devices (iOS & Andriod Apple Mac devices, network equipment, printers, servers, video/web conferencing, and other backend systems and services.
• Applications Support:
Supporting applications such as Email clients, MS Office, Outlook, VPN clients, Citrix, imaging software, and backup clients, and experience with creating and managing accounts in Active Directory and Exchange 2010.
Provide first-level support for data & voice circuits, including local vendor coordination as needed for adds/moves/changes and system maintenance.
Establish strong working relationships for ongoing communications with APAC regional and US-based IT management and staff, regarding issues and activities relating to systems operations.
Ensure up-to-date configuration documentation is maintained for production hardware, software, and networks. Document and maintain installation standards & practices. Maintain daily activity, task, and system status information for standard reporting systems & processes.
• Relevant IT training with at least 3 years IT working experience in sizable multinational organization
• Possess excellent knowledge on IT infrastructure, Windows operating systems and desk side support
• Experience working in finance sector, trade floor, helpdesk or supporting environment with IT certification such as MCP, MCSE, CCNA is a plus
• Experience supporting Bloomberg, Reuters and other market data applications is a plus.
• Knowledge on network configuration: LAN, WLAN, Wireless, VPN and VLAN
• Professional customer service and excellent communication skills
• Able to adapt and learn quickly, and prioritize tasks
• Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please forward your detailed CV with current & expected salary to:
For more details, please visit: www.eiresystems.com
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 /month
Job Function: Information Technology - Engineering & Hardware DesignInformation Technology - IT / Project ManagerInformation Technology - System AdministratorInformation Technology - System Engineer / Network EngineerInformation Technology - Technical Consulting
Industry: BankingInformation TechnologyTelecommunication
Experience: 3 years - 8 years
Career Level: Middle management level
Require to Travel: Travel occasionally
Company: EIRE Systems (Hong Kong) Limited