Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) originated in ancient China and has evolved over thousands of years. TCM practitioners use herbal medicines and various mind and body practices, such as acupuncture and tai chi, to treat or prevent health problems.
Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine
1. Lowers Inflammation and Might Offer Increased Cancer Protection
2. Reduces Chronic Pain and Headaches
3. Balances Hormones and Improves Fertility
4. Improves Liver Health
5. Protects Cognitive Health
6. Helps Lower the Body’s Stress Response
7. Preserves Muscle Strength, Flexibility and Balance
Acupuncture is a kind of technique which stimulates some points on the body, like inserting needles into our skin. It is a Traditional Chinese Medicine that has been a component of the health care system of China which can be traced back at least 2,500 years.